The 27th AGROTICA (from 1 to 4 February 2018) will be the centre of the developments in the agricultural sector and, with its international reputation, will substantially contribute to opening up new markets, empowering the image as well as the promotion of agricultural machinery, supplies and services.
- is organized by HELEXPO International Exhibition Centre in Thessaloniki since 1985.
- is the largest exhibition event for the agricultural economy sector in the Balkan and South East Mediterranean.
- is among the most important exhibitions of the agricultural sector in Europe.
- occupies the entire exhibition centre, covering 34,500 m2 of exhibition space.
- receives more than 120,000 visitors from the home market and 30 other countries, all of which are trade visitors, and also gives special emphasis on Hosted Buyers and b2b meetings
Motor Plus will be present in this great event to provide farmers with solutions and product updates which will improve the operation of their machinery.